Hurley Is Very Actively Promoting | The Boneyard

Hurley Is Very Actively Promoting

Reaction Score
Is it me or does it feel like DH is more actively promoting the program than he did at this time in previous seasons.

Maybe you disagree, but assuming you agree with the premise, that DH is promoting more than previously. The timing seems explicitly for transfer portal athletes. They all will be making their decisions very soon.

I like it. Someone who recognizes the new dynamics of college sports.

Reaction Score
Don't think he's promoting any more than usual, he's always selling the program at this time and everyone on the Boneyard is getting excited. There's just way more national attention coming off a national championship

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Promoting like doing more interviews? We’re National Champs.
Don't think he's promoting any more than usual, he's always selling the program at this time and everyone on the Boneyard is getting excited. There's just way more national attention coming off a national championship

This and this.

When you lose in the first round of the NCAA tourney two years in a row to lower seeded teams there's not much of a push from national media to get you on their shows. When you win it all, that makes you sought after by the media.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Is it me or does it feel like DH is more actively promoting the program than he did at this time in previous seasons.

Maybe you disagree, but assuming you agree with the premise, that DH is promoting more than previously. The timing seems explicitly for transfer portal athletes. They all will be making their decisions very soon.

Yes, I think he using the 2023 championship status as a recruiting tool. He was already using the fact the UConn is one of the best programs in the country with proven success to show for it.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Promoting like doing more interviews? We’re National Champs.
OP handle/post?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score

That is what you do if you care about winning #2 as much as you did about winning #1. Strike while the iron is hot. Use leverage at the most appropriate time. And let’s throw some corporate lingo in as well. Control the narrative whenever you have the opportunity. This is now the business side and he is getting much better at it.

Reaction Score
That is what you do if you care about winning #2 as much as you did about winning #1. Strike while the iron is hot. Use leverage at the most appropriate time. And let’s throw some corporate lingo in as well. Control the narrative whenever you have the opportunity. This is now the business side and he is getting much better at it.
Keeping the team together will go a long way towards repeating.

Reaction Score

Yea, he's a house right now. There's something special going on with him and the diehard fanbase now. They're trying to capitalize like never before.

Reaction Score
Dan is a lot more comfortable in his own skin now that he has his first banner. Now has a unique niche within his own family legacy.. He's also a great interview.. Thoughtful.. Funny.. Self-effacing.. Relatable.. Respectful of his coaching mentors and the UConn brand.. Great back story from his playing days at Seton Hall to cutting down the nets in Houston.. Grateful of his good fortune..

Just the beginning of a new chapter.. The UConn chapter..

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

I like it too. It's fun to have something to read about your team everyday.

Reaction Score
Just had a great segment on CNBC. He really has all eyes on the program and is becoming more likeable to competitors/recruits by the day
Winning the Championship is obviously a recruiting boost. Hurley is btaking advantage of it. As he should.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom