Hurley has had great success recruiting Garden State | The Boneyard

Hurley has had great success recruiting Garden State

Reaction Score
From Dave Borges. I think there was a similar article a few months ago. Someone should go post this article on the Rutgers fan site. ?

“In New Jersey, the Hurley name is obviously a big name in high school basketball,” Roselle Catholic coach Dave Boff told Hearst Connecticut Media. “And Danny Hurley is a big name, not only as a player, but as a successful coach at St. Benedict’s. And ever since he’s moved on to college, I think he’s made it a priority to come back and recruit New Jersey. So, he has strong ties with the high school and AAU coaches. He just continues to build those relationships. He connects with the kids well and connects with their families well, because he’s from the area. All those things lead to kids and parents being comfortable.”

Alternate free access: UConn men have no Jersey barrier: Dan Hurley has had great success recruiting Garden State

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
88505b2d1340fb011a5a0f8829931b64--garden-state-quotes-garden-state-movie.jpg

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I liked the articIe but I don't get the meme, and the video makes even less sense.

Is your sell-buy-move working?

It's a memorable (and extremely dorky) scene from the movie Garden State. (The song is called New Slang.)

Thanks for asking. It seems to be, yes. The first closing is done; waiting to hear on second one.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
4 of the top 14 players in the 2023 class are from Jersey. Wilcher is obviously our best shot. I expect us to be involved with Mgbako from GSB as well. #1 Wagner is heading to Kentucky who recently signed his brother who isn’t a D1 player as a preferred walk on ?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's a memorable (and extremely dorky) scene from the movie Garden State. (The song is called New Slang.)

Thanks for asking. It seems to be, yes. The first closing is done; waiting to hear on second one.
So you’re homeless?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
So you’re homeless?

We had negotiated a 7-day holdover period and used 2 days. We closed on the sale on Tuesday, closed on the buy on Wednesday, and moved on Thursday -- in NYC with 3-feet of snow everywhere. Fun times. But now we're here and almost completely unpacked.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We had negotiated a 7-day holdover period and used 2 days. We closed on the sale on Tuesday, closed on the buy on Wednesday, and moved on Thursday -- in NYC with 3-feet of snow everywhere. Fun times. But now we're here and almost completely unpacked.
The most impressive part of that is "almost unpacked." I bought my house 30 years ago and I wouldn't bet against there being an unopened box from the move tucked away somewhere.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The most impressive part of that is "almost unpacked." I bought my house 30 years ago and I wouldn't bet against there being an unopened box from the move tucked away somewhere.
And we did it with a toddler and a dog!

Ha, I'm sure there is.

When we were packing for the move, we found a box in a closet containing 20 pairs of shorts & swimsuits that I apparently never wore in the 7.5 years we lived in apartment and my wife is dead set on that not happening again. She is the Bobby Knight of unpacking.

Hoping to live here for a long time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom