Hurley Coach's Show Replay 1/7/20 | The Boneyard

Hurley Coach's Show Replay 1/7/20

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Mentions a day or two ago that coach personally knows he "likes his privacy". Today, a 3rd person mention of his self proclaimed "fame" and "talents", of which he refuses to disclose. This is all fascinating to watch go down and I give credit to both of you for carving out a very tiny spot for yourselves. Bad news though..

I Dont Give A No One Cares GIF

C

Chief00

Mentions a day or two ago that coach personally knows he "likes his privacy". Today, a 3rd person mention of his self proclaimed "fame" and "talents", of which he refuses to disclose. This is all fascinating to watch go down and I give credit to both of you for carving out a very tiny spot for yourselves. Bad news though..

Keep posting about what you don’t care about. LOL. Looks like someone’s angry ex girlfriend who is about ready to key your car.

Last edited by a moderator:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I care about your well being kid. Gimmick or illness, you're family and I want all of your personalities to live well.

C

Chief00

I care about your well being kid. Gimmick or illness, you're family and I want all of your personalities to live well.
There you go again. You will be comforted to know, the multidimensional biracial Chief is doing just fine. In the recruiting World it isn’t a negative to have some personality range. LOL

Reaction Score
I always get something from interviews, BUT, how do you interview Dan Hurley for 30 minutes about the Marquette game, AND preview the Butler game, and not mention Bouknight's injury or inquire about his state of readiness for Butler, nor whether Akok will be available? It would seem to me to be the most important questions with regard to a possible flurry of next games. I withheld my 'like', even though I did appreciate drawing out certain comments from Dan that he thought we played good in the first half and just missed shots, and that Sanogo played his straight up defense solid and Marquette bigs just did well in spite of it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I always get something from interviews, BUT, how do you interview Dan Hurley for 30 minutes about the Marquette game, AND preview the Butler game, and not mention Bouknight's injury or inquire about his state of readiness for Butler? It would seem to me to be the most important question with regard to a possible flurry of next games. I withheld my 'like', even though I did appreciate drawing out certain comments from Dan that he thought we played good in the first half and just missed shots, and that Sanogo played his straight up defense solid and Marquette bigs just did well in spite of it.
I thought the same thing, but I realized that most likely, Hurley and the interviewer always talk before going live in any interview and specifically say, "I can't talk about x, so don't ask me about x, so that I don't look like the bad guy during the interview". I know this happens throughout other interviews, so I assume the same case applies here.

Either that, or Crispino is the worst interviewer in the world lol.

Reaction Score
BUT, how do you interview Dan Hurley for 30 minutes about the Marquette game, AND preview the Butler game, and not mention Bouknight's injury or inquire about his state of readiness for Butler?
It's the one question most people were probably waiting for, I know I was. Even with Hippa you can mention if you think he will play...It's not like Butler isn't going to prepare for him to play

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Apparently someone does enough to create a spoof account and many more to follow it.

Just sayin.

C

Chief00

Apparently someone does enough to create a spoof account and many more to follow it.

Just sayin.
I wish people would care less sometimes - LOL
But, Chief is smart enough to realize it’s a package deal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom