Hurley’s Strategy | The Boneyard

Hurley’s Strategy

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The Strategy Where Chief Isn't Picking Which Recruits the Staff Targets would be a good option too.

Reaction Score
So, the Patchouli Strategy.

I'll also accept the Zen Strategy, but prefer Patchouli.
Just so I understand. A zen coach is a Calhoun like coach? I’m all about Hurley but let’s reassess a little. Seems a bit more like Phil Jackson. Just saying Calhoun would elbow Phil in the teeth in a floor hockey league.

Reaction Score
I was pretty sure Hurley said at his presser that he’d share every detail of his thinking and progress in restoring program to glory everyday on the BY.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Just so I understand. A zen coach is a Calhoun like coach? I’m all about Hurley but let’s reassess a little. Seems a bit more like Phil Jackson. Just saying Calhoun would elbow Phil in the teeth in a floor hockey league.

We're not talking coaching strategy. This is a recruiting strategy.

JC used to say "the nice guy the kids met on the home visit? they'd never see that guy again".

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We're not talking coaching strategy. This is a recruiting strategy.

JC used to say "the nice guy the kids met on the home visit? they'd never see that guy again".
I thought his players said that.

Reaction Score
maybe he can take kids fishing or play catch? Really play up the father son dynamic?

Reaction Score

Dan would elbow Phil in the gut, but only because he's not as tall as Calhoun...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom