OT: - Hunter Sallis to Gonzaga | The Boneyard

OT: Hunter Sallis to Gonzaga

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
One of the many dominos to fall because of Creighton and coach McDermott's screw ups.

Yeah, wow, right in their backyard. My wife's from Omaha and went to Millard North. I think Eric Crouch is their most famous alumnus.

Reaction Score
One of the many dominos to fall because of Creighton and coach McDermott's screw ups.
Not the case at all with this one, he has been a zags lean for a few months now as that has been an open secret on the recruiting trail.

Reaction Score
Not the case at all with this one, he has been a zags lean for a few months now as that has been an open secret on the recruiting trail.
U. Guys got it covered been a zags lean forever, way b4 the incident.
Talk about making something out of nothing, making cap up never helps anything

Reaction Score
Aren't they looking really good for Holmgren too? I hope they don't sell out and become a one-and-done school like Duke did.

Reaction Score
Aren't they looking really good for Holmgren too? I hope they don't sell out and become a one-and-done school like Duke did.
With their success and offensive system I don't see why more high profile recruits wouldn't want to go there

Reaction Score
With their success and offensive system I don't see why more high profile recruits wouldn't want to go there
Fo sho, just hate to see it become the next fad 5 star turnover school.

Reaction Score
Uconn during the early part of the Jim Calhoun era did pretty well with a few high profile recruits while other schools loaded up on them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom