Huggy Bear Rick Majerus | The Boneyard

Huggy Bear Rick Majerus

Reaction Score
Bob looks bad kinda like Majerus used to. One would think that WV and his doctors would have an intervention to save his life. College hoop is not low stress and he has a history.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Bob looks bad kinda like Majerus used to. One would think that WV and his doctors would have an intervention to save his life. College hoop is not low stress and he has a history.

Long history of alcoholism will do that to you. He's clean now (last I checked), but all those years of drinking and doing that high pressure gig have taken a toll. He's also not the fittest of guys out there.

Reaction Score
Long history of alcoholism will do that to you. He's clean now (last I checked), but all those years of drinking and doing that high pressure gig have taken a toll. He's also not the fittest of guys out there.
That makes sense but his gut is scary. Way back in time he was a fit good looking fellow.

Reaction Score
He could stand to lose a few lbs. but he still looks pretty young...
download (2).jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom