Huge ACC Game Notre Dame vs FSU 1PM ESPN2 | The Boneyard

Huge ACC Game Notre Dame vs FSU 1PM ESPN2

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
ND Wins and they probably get the #1 Seed. Lose and it leaves the door open for Oregon St or Miss St and So Carolina both to get #1 Seeds. I'd give it to Oregon St, since PAC 12 tougher conference then SEC.

Besides the #1 Seed, Game also determines if ND wins ACC outright or Co-Champs with Florida St

TV/Streaming Schedule: TV

Reaction Score
ND Wins and they probably get the #1 Seed. Lose and it leaves the door open for Oregon St or Miss St and So Carolina both to get #1 Seeds. I'd give it to Oregon St, since PAC 12 tougher conference then SEC.

Besides the #1 Seed, Game also determines if ND wins ACC outright or Co-Champs with Florida St

TV/Streaming Schedule: TV

Thanks for the game time information. I agree, the PAC 12 has become a tougher conference than the SEC.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Massey has this a 73-71 game for Notre Dame with a win probability of 54%. Massey Ratings

I an surprised it is so close @ND. I think ND wins more comfortably (8-10 pts). MM is still an elite
coach and FSU can run hot or cold. If Leticia has a great game, all bets are off.

Reaction Score
FSU has something to prove after some rough games last week. I think they give ND a major battle. I wish I could watch, but alas, family event to attend.

Reaction Score
Dee Kantner might as well be wearing a ND jersey. Ridiculous calls against FSU

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
FSU shot and mishandled the game away in the first 5 minutes. Now their D is too soft on ND's outside shooters. FSU not exactly peaking.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
ND is rounding into shape and I think becomes a real threat. I would very much enjoy a ND / UConn final with the 2 best coaches squaring off again. :)

Reaction Score
Dee Kantner might as well be wearing a ND jersey. Ridiculous calls against FSU
Regardless of the outcome, how does N.D. get away with 3 travel calls in the first 5 minutes. One by Mabrey right in fron of Kantner, that everyone saw !

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed the ridiculous comments regarding whom should and should not have to be sent to the Bridgeport region. Debbie Antonelli gets on her drumroll. She would like a good teams in bridgeport region as long as none of the superstar offensive players have to go. Risking an early exit.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Regardless of the outcome, how does N.D. get away with 3 travel calls in the first 5 minutes. One by Mabrey right in fron of Kantner, that everyone saw !

That travel by Mabrey was ridiculous. That was a travel even in the NBA.
Notre Dame was called for only one foul in the first 18:30 of the game.
Not that ND needs the help. They are playing great, by far the best I've seen them all season.

Reaction Score
That travel by Mabrey was ridiculous. That was a travel even in the NBA.
Notre Dame was called for only one foul in the first 18:30 of the game.
Not that ND needs the help. They are playing great, by far the best I've seen them all season.
N.D. playing well today. On the other hand Fla.St. played phantom defense the whole 1st half. I've thought for awhile now that Fla. ST. is overrated. Now I am convinced ! 1st game of the season was a long time ago !

Reaction Score
This win should firmly put ND as a 1 seed. Glad they won't be our 2 seed. They may not be the best ND team of recent years but they are still formidable.

I think the last 1 seed may come down to who wins the SEC Tournament, MSU or USC.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Debbie Antonelli to Lindsay Allen in postgame interview: "All you know is winning on this home floor ..."

Oh really? So their losses to UConn at Purcell — two in the last three years — are unrecorded?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Debbie Antonelli to Lindsay Allen in postgame interview: "All you know is winning on this home floor ..."

Oh really? So their losses to UConn at Purcell — two in the last three years — are unrecorded?

The mentioned several times the stat that ND is undefeated in ACC home games, which is likely what Antonelli was thinking of.

Reaction Score
FSU outed in this one, IMO. Yes, ND was at home (hence the HORRIBLE early missed call on a blatant walk by Mabrey), but FSU played so poorly in the first 15 minutes that Turner actually looked like an AA. No continuity in their offense whatsoever, "ole" defense on the interior...just a hot mess. Then ND had a let down and let FSU sneak back into the game, only to turn it up a bit at the end.

ND looks like a borderline 1 seed, more like a 2 seed in most years. FSU looked like a 4 seed. I will give them credit for not giving up, but that is as far as I would go. I have little concern if they end up in the same regional as UConn.

Plebe

Reaction Score
The mentioned several times the stat that ND is undefeated in ACC home games, which is likely what Antonelli was thinking of.

I realize she misspoke on that. I just wanted to set the record straight. :)

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
This win should firmly put ND as a 1 seed. Glad they won't be our 2 seed. They may not be the best ND team of recent years but they are still formidable.

I think the last 1 seed may come down to who wins the SEC Tournament, MSU or USC.
I agree. TBH, though, I'd rather be the 2 in Lexington than the 1 in Stockton. The only way I'd be happy about Stockton is if our men are in San Jose and get to the Sweet Sixteen and the men and women are on opposite days. Yes, I know I'm a greedy fan.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Notre dame is still a slow basketball team. If FSU had shot better - on open looks ND loses at home today.

Reaction Score
UConn fans complaining about referee bias = how I know ND is playing well. :D

All you have to do is just visit a postgame presser when ND loses. There is no bigger whiner about the refs than Muffett McGraw.

Even during the latest UCONN - ND game we had to be tutored by Muffett on the game of wcbb. It could never be that HER team fouled too much.

The Notre Dame arrogance knows no bounds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom