HS Girls All American Family Teams By State | The Boneyard

HS Girls All American Family Teams By State

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
UCONN and Baylor both with two of the top 10 from Texas.

1st Team
Charli Collier (UCONN)
Alexis Morris (Baylor)

2nd Team
DiDi Richards (Baylor)
Lexi Grodon (UCONN)

I am guessing that it is going to be hard for Gordon to get a significant playing time with the following ahead of her, so she can ease her way into the system. Baylor is in immediate need so I see Morris and Richards, along with Ursin, getting lots of PT right from the start.
  • Walker
  • KLS
  • Dangerfield
  • Collier
  • Williams
  • Stevens
  • Nurse

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm surprised not to see Na'Lyssa Smith on the list. She may be the most coveted player out of Texas in the 2018 class.

Reaction Score
Deauzya Richards is the real deal, and looks closer to 6'2 then her listed 6'1, shes my pick for Big 12 ROY

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
In my fantasyland, there would be a tournament between these teams. Texas would be the heavy favorite, probably, but Virginia (Megan Walker, Sam Brunelle, Shakira Austin, Mikayla Vaughn) would be a tough out.

Reaction Score
UConn and Baylor both with two of the top 10 from Texas.

1st Team
Charli Collier (UConn)
Alexis Morris (Baylor)

2nd Team
DiDi Richards (Baylor)
Lexi Grodon (UConn)

I am guessing that it is going to be hard for Gordon to get a significant playing time with the following ahead of her, so she can ease her way into the system. Baylor is in immediate need so I see Morris and Richards, along with Ursin, getting lots of PT right from the start.
  • Walker
  • KLS
  • Dangerfield
  • Collier
  • Williams
  • Stevens
  • Nurse

You're probably correct about the first two but Ursin will not see much p/t.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
You're probably correct about the first two but Ursin will not see much p/t.

You are wrong there. Ursin is going to be the surprise of the season. I watched several of her HS games and this girl will be impossible to keep off the court.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
UConn and Baylor both with two of the top 10 from Texas.

1st Team
Charli Collier (UConn)
Alexis Morris (Baylor)

2nd Team
DiDi Richards (Baylor)
Lexi Grodon (UConn)

• Walker
  • KLS
  • Dangerfield
  • Collier
  • Williams
  • Stevens
  • Nurse
I would add Camara to your list, but I would remove Walker. I don't think any freshman is ahead of any other freshman as far as Geno is concerned. Until he's satisfied with their effort and gains some measure of trust in the freshmen, no one of them is guaranteed playing time.

I would also suggest that while Walker will ultimately be a star at UConn, I think Coombs will get more playing time sooner as a result of her defense and ability to pass the ball.

Reaction Score
You are wrong there. Ursin is going to be the surprise of the season. I watched several of her HS games and this girl will be impossible to keep off the court.

We shall see. Update in the new year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom