How UConn women's basketball freshman KK Arnold is learning during summer session | The Boneyard

How UConn women's basketball freshman KK Arnold is learning during summer session

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Carl Adamec, Staff writer
June 28, 2023

STORRS — If freshman Kamorea "KK" Arnold needed any advice as she navigated her first weeks as a member of the UConn women's basketball team, she didn't have to travel far. Her roommates for the summer session, which wraps up on Friday, were two of the older and more experienced Huskies — redshirt senior forward Aubrey Griffin and redshirt junior guard Paige Bueckers. "I'm trying to learn their leadership style, how hard they go on the court, the right way to do things, and that's how they push me," Arnold said earlier this month at the Werth Champions Center. "They've been a great help, but so have all of my teammates.

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing with us. KK has that vibe about her that makes her so special. She is confident and is going to be a huge factor. I can't wait for the season to start!!

Reaction Score
If she gets her name on the wall then we are in for 4 great years and possibly a few NC's .. I've seen her play and she's a lot like Kyrie Irving in the way she handles the rock, especially her crossover, which is a killa, and she has excellent court vision as well yes she is very aggressive in that she loves to attack the rim now, if she develops a more consistent mid-range jump shot and can shoot at least 35% from 3's then no doubt she will be on that wall

Reaction Score
If she gets her name on the wall then we are in for 4 great years and possibly a few NC's .. I've seen her play and she's a lot like Kyrie Irving in the way she handles the rock, especially her crossover, which is a killa, and she has excellent court vision as well yes she is very aggressive in that she loves to attack the rim now, if she develops a more consistent mid-range jump shot and can shoot at least 35% from 3's then no doubt she will be on that wall
That’s great..just pray that she fits in, and there Is no fighting for who’s the better player, as that could lead to the transfer portal mutiny.

Reaction Score
I think of her as Little Mo… even though she’s probably a few inches taller.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Posted by KK 2 days ago. (Turn on the sound with cursor)

I'll bet KK is a pleasure to be around. She's always upbeat and smiling. :D

Carnac

Reaction Score
I can’t be the only one getting Renee Montgomery vibes from everything I hear/see about KK, right?
No you're not. See my comment above. It's said that great minds think alike. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom