How UConn women’s basketball’s Dorka Juhász has returned from wrist injury and update on others | The Boneyard

How UConn women’s basketball’s Dorka Juhász has returned from wrist injury and update on others

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

But while her wrist is getting better, it’s still not perfect. “I wouldn’t say 100%,” Juhász said Thursday.

“I haven’t done much of, like, full five-on-five contact because I didn’t want to really rush it at home. I did a lot of individuals and it felt great. You know, just getting my confidence back so I feel like I’m healthy.

"... like I really tried to focus with the strength coach on building back my body ... (after) losing my left arm strength, like, with the surgery.

Caroline Ducharme re her hip: “When I first started running again, like I’m not dragging my hip anymore and you can physically tell that it’s getting better,” she said. “I’m feeling good,” Ducharme said. “I definitely feel like I’ve been turning the corner the last couple of weeks.

Aubrey Griffin re her back: While she attempted to battle through her ankle and back injuries in 2021’s preseason camp, she decided the pain was too much. Griffin underwent a discectomy on Jan. 10

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I do hope that Dorka can find that confidence because her game is so impactful. Having a player of her size that can put the ball on the floor for the drive or shoot the 3 ball, just is a wonderful thing and I do hope that she as well as Caroline and Aubrey are 100% healthy and can find that confidence. If they can get that confidence, our beloved Huskies are going to shock the world. A lot of people are writing off the UConn program because of the loss of Paige but we got some players and if they play together, play hard, and play hungry, oh we going to be good.

Reaction Score

But while her wrist is getting better, it’s still not perfect. “I wouldn’t say 100%,” Juhász said Thursday.

“I haven’t done much of, like, full five-on-five contact because I didn’t want to really rush it at home. I did a lot of individuals and it felt great. You know, just getting my confidence back so I feel like I’m healthy.

"... like I really tried to focus with the strength coach on building back my body ... (after) losing my left arm strength, like, with the surgery.

Caroline Ducharme re her hip: “When I first started running again, like I’m not dragging my hip anymore and you can physically tell that it’s getting better,” she said. “I’m feeling good,” Ducharme said. “I definitely feel like I’ve been turning the corner the last couple of weeks.

Aubrey Griffin re her back: While she attempted to battle through her ankle and back injuries in 2021’s preseason camp, she decided the pain was too much. Griffin underwent a discectomy on Jan. 10
Dorka IS Hungarian, right? She sounded,or read like, a California girl. 100 percent recovery takes a long time.
I'm pleased,very pleased to read Caroline "isn't dragging her hip "any longer. I expect a lot more energy for her to expend in games. How to go Caroline!!!
Aubrey, dang, what courage she must have.

I'm hopeful all, including these 3, minus Paige, will in 2 months play. First I want them to just PLAY, when the mood strikes them, become the players of old.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom