How to watch all UCONN games from Tejas? | The Boneyard

How to watch all UCONN games from Tejas?

Reaction Score
Wondering if anyone has some insight on what package options are out there for a lonely fan in Texas to watch the games. Moved to Texas a few years ago knowing they were in the AAC and I'd get to go to a few of their games still every year down here. YES for me there was one downside to the return (I'll quietly admit is not important). Well when they were in the AAC I was able to add a package to my directv and get all their games so I still didn't miss any. How can I do that now? I know tonight is on FS1 and I get that channel so I can watch tonight!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Youtube TV will have you covered for every game. FS1, maybe a game or two on FS2, CBS Sport Network, CBS should have most of the games this year. Anything else would be on ESPN/2/U I would imagine.

EDIT: I should've read your whole post, you already have DIrecTV. The channels listed above are what most games will be on, so if you have those then you should be all good.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I've got DirecTV also, and I'm pretty sure between FS1, FS2 CBSSN and the ESPN channels we should be covered.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
Youtube TV will have you covered for every game. FS1, maybe a game or two on FS2, CBS Sport Network, CBS should have most of the games this year. Anything else would be on ESPN/2/U I would imagine.

EDIT: I should've read your whole post, you already have DIrecTV. The channels listed above are what most games will be on, so if you have those then you should be all good.
YouTube tv is showing the game vs Hartford this Friday but stating that tonight’s game is unavailable. Not sure why to be honest.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
YouTube tv is showing the game vs Hartford this Friday but stating that tonight’s game is unavailable. Not sure why to be honest.

I don't think the channel guide is showing it anywhere, because the game was officially announced so late.

Reaction Score
I don't think the channel guide is showing it anywhere, because the game was officially announced so late.
Yes, if you go to FS1, most of the slots list the specific game being shown. But there is an open slot from 8-10pm that just says “College Basketball.” I’m assuming / hoping that’s us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom