How to contact a mod? | The Boneyard

How to contact a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My brother got banned from the boneyard for spam but he has never spammed the site. He thinks someone just got pissed at him for his opinion and he got banned unfairly. He is just trying to figure out how to email a mod so he can explain what happened.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
My brother got banned from the boneyard for spam but he has never spammed the site. He thinks someone just got pissed at him for his opinion and he got banned unfairly. He is just trying to figure out how to email a mod so he can explain what happened.

My brother told me your brother's opinions sucked, and that's why he was banned.

Reaction Score
My brother told me your brother's opinions sucked, and that's why he was banned.

Oh. That's very mature. I send a message asking for help to your private inbox and you respond sarcastically at 4am on a Friday night on the public board. So now that you are sober I just wanted to clarify, you kicked him out because you had a difference of opinion? I thought mods were supposed to help members of the site and facilitate the discussion of everyone's opinion? Was I wrong in that assumption?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I have no idea what your brother wrote, but I'm sure that's what got him banned.

Unfortunately, the only way that the moderators are enabled to remove someone who looks to be a problem is through a spam control feature. So while it would appear to him to be a spam-related banning, it was almost certainly as a result of what he wrote.

But I would say that your assumption is indeed wrong. There are people who are so inept or aggressive or just offensive in conveying their opinions or they hold opinions that are so off the wall that the board is better off without them.

It is what it is.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Oh. That's very mature. I send a message asking for help to your private inbox and you respond sarcastically at 4am on a Friday night on the public board. So now that you are sober I just wanted to clarify, you kicked him out because you had a difference of opinion? I thought mods were supposed to help members of the site and facilitate the discussion of everyone's opinion? Was I wrong in that assumption?

Yes. 3:30 am today. Because I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger