How the scandal affects our schedule | The Boneyard

How the scandal affects our schedule

Reaction Score

If Arizona and Auburn are decimated it really puts a damper on our schedule. Was really looking forward to playing a great Arizona team this yr. Hopefully their roster stays the way it is

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

If Arizona and Auburn are decimated it really puts a damper on our schedule. Was really looking forward to playing a great Arizona team this yr. Hopefully their roster stays the way it is

I don't. I hope all the players who illegally took cash are enjoying it off campus somewhere at that point. And that Miller is spending his time being deposed.

The days of us playing by the rules against blatant cheating are coming to an end.

Reaction Score
I don't. I hope all the players who illegally took cash are enjoying it off campus somewhere at that point. And that Miller is spending his time being deposed.

The days of us playing by the rules against blatant cheating are coming to an end.
Agreed to an extent. In the immediate future these games were huge towards our rpi. We can't make these type of high profile games up in conference while in the AAC. We NEED games like Arizona to be high profile, quality games. Our brand now depends on that

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Agreed to an extent. In the immediate future these games were huge towards our rpi. We can't make these type of high profile games up in conference while in the AAC. We NEED games like Arizona to be high profile, quality games. Our brand now depends on that
I don't know why but I've got a good feeling that things are looking up for UConn here on out. Let's just enjoy things and not stress out.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Don't worry about RPI at this point, just get the W's and that takes care of itself. Even off a bit neither team will be that low in RPI.

Reaction Score
On the flip side, there could be a lot less teams eligible for the tournament. Just win the games you can on the schedule and hope we come out clean in all of this

Reaction Score
It is out of Uconn's control. They have to simply take care of business in the AAC. Get 14 wins and make the finals and get an extra 1 or 2 extra out of conference wins than last year and they take care of themselves and get an invite and decent seed.

pj

Reaction Score
On the flip side, there could be a lot less teams eligible for the tournament. Just win the games you can on the schedule and hope we come out clean in all of this

NCAA never acts that quickly. There may be a lot less teams eligible in 2020 when our front court are upperclassmen.

Reaction Score
I've said this in another thread too, but it definitely makes the PK80 tournament seem even more shady

Reaction Score
NCAA never acts that quickly. There may be a lot less teams eligible in 2020 when our front court are upperclassmen.
USC vs Arizona for the National Champuonship. If the NCAA doesn't take any action it could happen. At least player related action.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom