How many wins in the Big East next season? | The Boneyard

How many wins in the Big East next season?

Reaction Score
I think we’ll be pretty good. Maybe 10-10 or 12-8. The following season, we’ll really take things up a notch. This is the last season of horribly frustrating play for a while.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm wondering how anyone can even think about this or have any "fun" with it? No clue who will be wearing the National Flag Blue at all, who's staying or being added. Ask for fun in September when they're all on campus taking classes.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I predict that this board will turn on at least two of Bouk, Akok, Gaffney and Adams, and demand that we start all the freshmen because freshmen are always better than upperclassmen. Then the board will complain that the first recruiting class post Ollie should actually count as Ollie players because the program still had Ollie cooties, but NEXT YEAR's recruits are going to be the ones to turn things around.
You're the worst, I bet you've been divorced at least once and most likely twice.

Reaction Score
I can’t understand why posters on here tend not to respond to the thread but go in many different directions. You don’t have to respond to the thread if it doesn’t refer to the thread. I read way more than I post or respond but I am a long time UCONN fan (all sports) but in basketball I would like to see return to the glory days of being a perennial contender men’s basketball not just muddling in a weak conference but a program that was nearing blue blood status. I was with a Seton Hall coach last night and he said “do you think the Big East schools are going to let UCONN men’s basketball come in and take over the league?” Those teams are going to try to keep UCONN in the bottom half of the league. That’s what made me post that topic. Does anyone have any predictions on next year record for UCONN men’s basketball in the Big East?

Reaction Score
The roster as it sits right now does not seem to be enough for .500. We all know where we are lacking so Hurley has work to do to get us from being door mats.

Reaction Score
The season will be one giant win in and of itself

Reaction Score
They are going to play a 20 Big East game schedule. I say 7-13.
Ive said it since DH was hired and im sticking to it and that is that next season is when we see the program turn the corner. I expect 12 wins in conference, 20+ overall and a tournament appearance.

Reaction Score
I don’t really care right now I’m just really excited to be back

Reaction Score
We brought a very flawed team down to Philly and took a strong Villanova team down to the wire this year.

We’re going to be significantly better next year. So will Villanova.

I predict we split our games with them and win the rest. 19-1.

Reaction Score
We brought a very flawed team down to Philly and took a strong Villanova team down to the wire this year.

We’re going to be significantly better next year. So will Villanova.

I predict we split our games with them and win the rest. 19-1.
We’ll be losing our leading scorer and rebounder tho.

Reaction Score
with the young guns, the future is bright.

the 2006 team lost a lot of close games, same team 2009 made the final 4

just sayin

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom