How many Huskies do we have in the NBA right now? | The Boneyard

How many Huskies do we have in the NBA right now?

Reaction Score
It isn't helping that we keep having players leave 1 year too early. Daniel Hamilton would probably be an early first rounder this year. Hope he's enjoying the D league. Deandre Daniels not so sure about. He looked pretty close to ready, but the extra year certainly would have helped. The one and done culture is really screwing up college basketball, and it's screwing up our NBA representation, too.

Reaction Score
It isn't helping that we keep having players leave 1 year too early. Daniel Hamilton would probably be an early first rounder this year. Hope he's enjoying the D league. Deandre Daniels not so sure about. He looked pretty close to ready, but the extra year certainly would have helped. The one and done culture is really screwing up college basketball, and it's screwing up our NBA representation, too.
He is, he's killing it in the D League and making money.

Reaction Score
We have 5 right now, but had 14 as recently as 2013 (Hilton was out of the league that year).

Here are out most recent alumni:
zXDUgHq.png

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
He is, he's killing it in the D League and making money.
Daniel Hamilton is making squat. He probably gets paid $250-$300 a week after taxes. I make more bartending 3 nights a week, let alone my day job.

Reaction Score
And he still would have spent a year in the D League, even mid first rounders spend a year or two there because they get drafted on teams with decent rosters. 40% the NBA has played in the D league at one point.

My guess is he will go in between the NBA and D league next year and be called up fully the year after.

Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton is making squat. He probably gets paid $250-$300 a week after taxes. I make more bartending 3 nights a week, let alone my day job.
He makes $26k which is $500 a week and that does not include food stipends. But yes he is making squat.

Reaction Score
We are becoming a true mid major. Not one of KO's recruits are in the NBA or even on their radar. We just aren't getting the same type of players that JC was getting during his prime years. We aren't even developing talent to that level like JC did with HA, HT, and EO. There has been a sudden dip that I don't see changing in the foreseeable future.

Yankees32123

Reaction Score
He makes $26k which is $500 a week and that does not include food stipends. But yes he is making squat.
I wasn't sure which D-League salary tier he is in, but I guess he's in Tier A. How do these players pay rent?

Yankees32123

Reaction Score
We are becoming a true mid major. Not one of KO's recruits are in the NBA or even on their radar. We just aren't getting the same type of players that JC was getting during his prime years. We aren't even developing talent to that level like JC did with HA, HT, and EO. There has been a sudden dip that I don't see changing in the foreseeable future.
Daniel Hamilton was drafted and I think is close to getting a call-up to the Thunder. How is he not on a team's radar? Terry Larrier and Jalen Adams are both on scout's radars.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Probably time to fold the program

Reaction Score
There is no way to spin it to make it where Daniel Hamilton made a good decision. He is making squat playing and may have cost himself a couple million and more millions in the future.
Yeah he made the decision, maybe it wasn't for the best and we all think he shoulda stayed another year, but its been almost a year, time to let it go.

Reaction Score
I wasn't sure which D-League salary tier he is in, but I guess he's in Tier A. How do these players pay rent?
In addition to respective life and health insurance benefits during the season, housing and in-season accommodations are provided, as well as a $40 per diem for meals while a player is traveling on the road with his team (players are allocated $30 during training camp).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom