How is Kiah Stokes doing? | The Boneyard

How is Kiah Stokes doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
She had surgery [in May?...late April?] for that chronic condition....I forget exactly what it was.
Have we heard how she is doing? Is she expected to be good to go in early September...or later?
My impression is that she was our best low post defender last year....her offense was a sometimes thing. I wonder if her rehab duties will take much time and effort away from working on her offensive skills.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
that's a good question, Blake. we've heard bits and pieces about the players over the summer - Caroline is in Canada, Moriah, Bree and Morgan are playing for one of the national teams, etc etc. Hope Kiah is recovering well and working hard so she can pick up where she left off at the end of last year...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Kiah had her surgery in early May and Rosemary Ragle was quoted back then as saying she would be in a boot for 6 weeks and should be able to gradually return to playing 3 months after surgery (i.e., August). Rosemary also said that she didn't expect any problems for next season as long as rehab goes smoothly.

As noted in the linked blog, CD said that Kiah will stay on campus for the 2nd session of summer school so she can continue her rehab.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At the golf tournament a couple of weeks ago, Geno said that Kiah was recovering well.

Reaction Score
At the golf tournament a couple of weeks ago, Geno said that Kiah was recovering well.

Let's hope so!

This year's post rotation will be unlike anything seen previously at Storrs. Geno will have unaccustomed depth - quite a luxury!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Let's hope so!

This year's post rotation will be unlike anything seen previously at Storrs. Geno will have unaccustomed depth - quite a luxury!
Personally, I think that that Geno has depth.

Reaction Score
A lot of character crammed into a little character. :D

A lot of character(s) (5 or 6 characters) crammed into a (not so) little character --
-- Chinese character for "to win" or "winning"; pronounced as "ying" second tone (raising tone).

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
A lot of character(s) (5 or 6 characters) crammed into a (not so) little character --
-- Chinese character for "to win" or "winning"; pronounced as "ying" second tone (raising tone).
Charlie Sheen is glad to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22