How hard is it going to be to get single game tix to the Providence game on Dec 18th? | The Boneyard

How hard is it going to be to get single game tix to the Providence game on Dec 18th?

Reaction Score
I think I saw Borges mention single game tickets are going to go on sale in the next couple weeks. Is it realistic to expect to be able to get single game tickets for a reasonable price? Season tickets aren't an option for me unfortunately.

Reaction Score
I think I saw Borges mention single game tickets are going to go on sale in the next couple weeks. Is it realistic to expect to be able to get single game tickets for a reasonable price? Season tickets aren't an option for me unfortunately.
Neither XL or GP are sold out to season tickets holders. Buy the tickets on day one of open sales and you will do real well.

Reaction Score
Neither XL or GP are sold out to season tickets holders. Buy the tickets on day one of open sales and you will do real well.
Cheers. Hoping this will be the best atmosphere UConn will have in quite sometime. I went to school in the dog days of the AAC...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom