How Great Is The Mountain West? | The Boneyard

How Great Is The Mountain West?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Folks, if you haven't been watching the MWC, you're missing out. Boise, Colorado St, UNLV (though disappointing), SDSU, Air Force, Wyoming and New Mexico have all been tremendous games head-to-head so far.

cahusky's Wolf Pack had a great shot to take out CSU tonight but made an awful TO in the last minute. Boise has been on fire in the second half at SDSU. Even Fresno State managed to beat UNLV tonight.

The PAC-12 needs to watch the MWC and take notes. Crowds, off the court bar fights, players, games...everything has been excellent.

Reaction Score
At the time, i thought the New Mexico loss was kind of bad because i thought we were a lot better team. Well i obviously was wrong. This is a team thats 19-3, leads the MWC and has a W at Cincy on their resume. I know they had a dud losing 55-34 at SDSU but thats still a good team.

zls44

Reaction Score
Boise gags away a potential huge road win at SDSU.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Folks, if you haven't been watching the MWC, you're missing out. Boise, Colorado St, UNLV (though disappointing), SDSU, Air Force, Wyoming and New Mexico have all been tremendous games head-to-head so far.

cahusky's Wolf Pack had a great shot to take out CSU tonight but made an awful TO in the last minute. Boise has been on fire in the second half at SDSU. Even ty Fresno State managed to beat UNLV tonight.

The PAC-12 needs to watch the MWC and take notes. Crowds, off the court bar fights, players, games...everything has been excellent.

i think we chould take uh, smu, cincy, memphis, usf, ucf and temple and join all sports

Reaction Score
Mountain? (Leslie) West?

Were not those distorted Sunn amps great??

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but the next time this conference does anything in the tourney will be the first time (outside of UNLV that is).

Remember when UConn played Utah St. in the tourney and they had an insane record? Something like 2 losses. That team was slow and not very skilled, and each year I look for the same thing from the MWC, and we get the same thing from them.

zls44

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but the next time this conference does anything in the tourney will be the first time (outside of UNLV that is).

Remember when UConn played Utah St. in the tourney and they had an insane record? Something like 2 losses. That team was slow and not very skilled, and each year I look for the same thing from the MWC, and we get the same thing from them.

Great rant.

Except...Utah State was a WAC school. Playing nobody. The MWC is legit this year. I recall their last power team, SDSU, giving UConn quite a battle.

Reaction Score
Great rant.

Except...Utah State was a WAC school. Playing nobody. The MWC is legit this year. I recall their last power team, SDSU, giving UConn quite a battle.

They're all the same. Utah St is MWC now. Very weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom