How does Ollie not get a technical? | The Boneyard

How does Ollie not get a technical?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dude get off the damn court, jesus... It's like you have NO FAITH IN YOUR OWN GUYS! I don't see ANY other head coach doing what he does, how does he get away with this ? Ridiculous!

Reaction Score
The admins here should give you a technical. Relax and chill, it ain't like we are certain of a FF run this year. This was a reloading year in prep for the future. We fans got overly excited and played what ifs.

Enjoy the bumpy ride, you will see the destination soon perhaps just not this year.

Reaction Score
Dude get off the damn court, jesus... It's like you have NO FAITH IN YOUR OWN GUYS! I don't see ANY other head coach doing what he does, how does he get away with this ? Ridiculous!

The ____ are you talking about? Izzo coaches from the free throw line for duck sake.

Love how a loss brings out the crazies. FrankIvy's dumb "I got a feeling" post after beating East Carolina is predictably hilarious right now.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

This is a joke - right?
If it isn't you are the joke
WOW

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
tongue in cheek? sarcasm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online