How do you feel about your teammates getting drafted | The Boneyard

How do you feel about your teammates getting drafted

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'd like to see the Paige and Azzi show grow some legs and go off in different directions this summer. There's more to life than just sports.
Perhaps do a 15-30 minute podcast once a week on topics that would be of interest to 17-22-year-old young ladies. :cool:

Reaction Score
I’m just hoping now that they can cash in on their NIL that Lou makes some “Me Lousta” (“Me gusta”) merch

Reaction Score
The Paige and Azzi Show will eventually replace Bird and Taurasi Show. :rolleyes:
Sue and DT are still popular 20 years after graduating college. I love Paige and Azzi but doubt their shtick will be that long lasting unless they bounce back from their injuries and start building a resume like those two.

Reaction Score
These two ladies, as well as a lot of players of this generation, are going to have nice careers if this basketball thing does not work out. I mean for our players, Paige and Azzi, they have charm, charisma, they are witty, they have that camera vibe (those of us that hate taking pictures know what I am talking about), and they are pretty comfortable talking. Like I said, if this basketball thing doesn't work out, these ladies have a bright future ahead of them. Plus, with technology the way that it is now, they are going to do Big Things for the world.

Reaction Score
Sue and DT are still popular 20 years after graduating college. I love Paige and Azzi but doubt their shtick will be that long lasting unless they bounce back from their injuries and start building a resume like those two.
I gotta disagree. Paige and Azzi have that IT factor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom