How do the five new UConn men’s basketball players fit in with the team? | The Boneyard

How do the five new UConn men’s basketball players fit in with the team?

Reaction Score
Good article by Dom.

But will they all play? I am afraid that the longer the Boughnight situation goes on with no announcement the worse the consequences may be.

Reaction Score
But will they all play? I am afraid that the longer the Boughnight situation goes on with no announcement the worse the consequences may be.
No, Cole and Springs will be practicing with the team this season but won't be playing in games until next season. Akok, Bouknignt, and Gaffney will all be playing in games this season.

Reaction Score

whether bouk's accepted into the diversion program or not will only effect his criminal court case, but the school can subject him to discipline as well, e.g., probation, suspension, etc. that's an unrelated process so idk what's taking UConn so long...but hurley's punishment can't be any lighter than the schools punishment so i gotta assume that's what he's waiting to hear. best case scenario he gets into the diversion program so his case is dismissed and the school puts him on double secret probation. that way hurley only has to suspend him a game or two.

Reaction Score
whether bouk's accepted into the diversion program or not will only effect his criminal court case, but the school can subject him to discipline as well, e.g., probation, suspension, etc. that's an unrelated process so idk what's taking UConn so long...but hurley's punishment can't be any lighter than the schools punishment so i gotta assume that's what he's waiting to hear. best case scenario he gets into the diversion program so his case is dismissed and the school puts him on double secret probation. that way hurley only has to suspend him a game or two.
Why can’t Hurley’s punishment be lighter than the school’s? If the school thinks he took the car without permission he has a real problem.

Reaction Score
Why can’t Hurley’s punishment be lighter than the school’s? If the school thinks he took the car without permission he has a real problem.

yeah no kidding. but hurley cant announce bouk's only suspended 1 game and then have the school announce it is suspending him for a semester (hypothetically speaking here). in that case bouk would miss a lot more than 1 game so the school's punishment supersedes hurley's. i already regret posting on this thread.... we just have to wait and hope for the best

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom