How about some appreciation for BYU? | The Boneyard

How about some appreciation for BYU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
IMO they deserve a lot of credit. They surely knew that their chances were so close to zero as makes no difference, but they came out and played fearlessly, with all guns firing, and gave the Huskies all they could handle until they finally ran out of powder and shot. They gave it all they had, and were damned worrisome for about 25 minutes. They comported themselves well. Congratulations to them and to their coach.

Reaction Score
It was that 'Spirit ' that made America !
IMO they deserve a lot of credit. They surely knew that there chances were so close to zero as makes no difference, but they came out and played fearlessly, with all guns firing, and gave the Huskies all they could handle until they finally ran out of powder and shot. They gave it all they had, and were damned worrisome for about 25 minutes. They comported themselves well. Congratulations to them and to their coach.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Sounds like a really good coach. First exposure to him, but just seems to have a very clear perspective on what he can and can't control. And a solid understanding of what was happening within the game. Also really enjoyed the earlier comments he made regarding coaching women vs men.
And I would say the team knew it was an uphill struggle, but I don't think they rated their chances at zero - far from it. They believed they could win and they played that way.

Reaction Score
I was hugely impressed. Yes they had a 6'7" center, but she wasn't the whole team at all. They had a shooter who could shoot and a point guard who really knew how to play. Just an impressive, underrated team with a solid coach who knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom