How about PG Craig Randall? | The Boneyard

How about PG Craig Randall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
New to the Yard, was looking at PGs available and came across Craig Randall, 2015 class, he is 6'4 and 170 lbs, originally from Ohio and now in Arizona, decent shot and can dribble and distribute effectively. He has offers from St. John's and Minnesota and some other schools.

Maybe Coach should take a look at him too

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I've heard he's in pretty tight with SJU. If LoVett commits there first and we miss out on Carter, we could swoop in.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He looked pretty damn good to me (disclaimer: Yes, I know this a highlight tape where no one misses a shot and chairs will often play better defense). Anyone know weaknesses?

Reaction Score
He looked pretty damn good to me (disclaimer: Yes, I know this a highlight tape where no one misses a shot and chairs will often play better defense). Anyone know weaknesses?
I know these vids are so misleading seeing the opponents and all. It sure isn't anywhere near Div 1., nor should it be. Nonetheless if he's half as good as those 'practice' sessions he could be a nice get.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
According to TheRecruitScoop, St. John's got a commit from a third guard in the class of '15 (Sammy Barnes-Thompkins, incidentally also going to school in Phoenix). Randall may not want to get caught in that crunch, however if our staff is not in on him this is all moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom