Houston Tickets .... Seriously? | The Boneyard

Houston Tickets .... Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They have an undefeated team playing at night on national TV, the talk of the nation and their tickets are going for $6 on stub hub. UConn vs. Cinci tickets are going for 34 in the upper corners much like the $6 Houston tix. Are we being over charged?

Reaction Score
If you want the truth, I'll tell you. If you're going to be offended, stop reading now

A lot of people want to see the UH/Louisville game. To get tickets to that game, you had to buy season tickets or a packet of 3 games including UConn. Unfortunately some of those interested in the Louisville game, don't have an interest in UConn on a Thursday night when its a pain to get to the stadium on a school/work night

Reaction Score
If you want the truth, I'll tell you. If you're going to be offended, stop reading now

A lot of people want to see the UH/Louisville game. To get tickets to that game, you had to buy season tickets or a packet of 3 games including UConn. Unfortunately some of those interested in the Louisville game, don't have an interest in UConn on a Thursday night when its a pain to get to the stadium on a school/work night
Blow me.

Reaction Score
Just being honest. Don't say there wouldn't be UConn fans doing the same thing if for example you had to buy Tulane tickets to get tickets vs Michigan. Not saying UConn is Tulane or UH is Michigan. Fill in whatever high demand game (didn't know what non blue blood game would move the needle for UConn fans) and lower demand game you want. But many casual fans would be dumping the less in demand tickets

Reaction Score
In fairness the school is in the hood -- no one wants to go to that part of town after dark.

Reaction Score
We know we aren't good. Really don't care one bit to have a non fan iterate why ticket sales for our games suck. Go away.

Reaction Score
We know we aren't good. Really don't care one bit to have a non fan iterate why ticket sales for our games suck. Go away.

Then dont have a fan ask the question impkying UH has problems

Reaction Score
Then dont have a fan ask the question impkying UH has problems

Not just a non fan, but an opposing fan. I believe he failed to read the name of the forum before he entered.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
What's the reason no one has been to any UConn at Houston basketball games?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I call BS on this. Your team is in the top 10 after a long absence and you don't go because of the opponent? It's weak no matter how they happen to force people to buy tickets.

Reaction Score
At what point do you buy a ticket because you want to see your team, who is in CFP contention, play? Sure, Louisville will be a great game for you, but if your fanbase cares only to see UH because they're playing Louisville and not because they're one of the best teams in the country, that's bad.

Reaction Score

Do you think that reason actually helps the perception of Houston having no real fan base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom