Houston ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Houston ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. I haven't seen as much energy and excitement on D from a UConn team in a long time as I saw in the first half tonight.
  2. Sid's block near the end of the half was spectacular. It was like, "damn... I'm up here too soon. I guess I'll just float until the guy shoots, then slam it straight down like I'm trying to kill the ball." If Terrance hadn't thrown the downcourt pass into the stands, it would have hands down been the highlight of the year for me.
  3. When Vital hopped off the the court, the Husky nation's heart was in it collective throat for the third time in a month. Luckily, he was back on the court pretty quickly... although whatever it was seemed to act up again toward the end of the game.
  4. Anybody else think we double team too soon and too much? Houston seemed to be taking advantage of it like they'd been studying game films or something.
  5. How does a skinny little guy like Jurreau rip the ball away from Cobb?
  6. Sid plays hard. Plays smart. Plays dumb. Makes spectacular plays. Even his dumb plays are big effort dumb plays. Kind of a taller version of Vital as a sophomore.
  7. Carlton has been a streaky free throw shooter all year. Seems like when he misses his first one, he's going to make maybe one out of his next 5 or 6. But when he makes he first of a one and one or two shot foul early in the game, he makes a bunch of the next 10 or so.
  8. A Whaley sighting! Ever notice how much he looks like Ike Turner.
  9. Hurley needs to burn whatever halftime speech he used tonight. Just an awful first 8 minutes or so of the 2nd half. But that little run late in the 2nd half was encouraging.
  10. We finally got a game reffed in our favor, and picked tonight to not be able to hit a free throw. Sigh.

Reaction Score
Sid's block near the end of the half was spectacular. It was like, "damn... I'm up here too soon. I guess I'll just float until the guy shoots, then slam it straight down like I'm trying to kill the ball." If Terrance hadn't thrown the downcourt pass into the stands, it would have hands down been the highlight of the year for me.
They always say a great shot blocker keeps the ball in play. In this case it was almost like Sid was rising up and looked at Tarin saying "I'm going to spike this into the court to bounce right into your hands". That was impressive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom