Houston preview | The Boneyard

Houston preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Houston is the lower level team in the AAC that I can see becoming a real power in the league. Sampson has won everywhere he's been, and I expect he's going to raise Houston back up to elite status. If UConn is stuck here for a while, it would be good to have several high level teams in the league with them. I don't see any reason why the AAC can't consistently be among the top 4-5 leagues.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/11830

Reaction Score
Speaking of Houston, I wonder if KO is planning on having the team visit NRG Stadium when we visit Houston for our away game against UH. He did the same thing in 2014 during the trip to Dallas and we all know how that ended up. Oh, and it's the site of our 2011 NC. I love Texas.

Reaction Score
Speaking of Houston, I wonder if KO is planning on having the team visit NRG Stadium when we visit Houston for our away game against UH. He did the same thing in 2014 during the trip to Dallas and we all know how that ended up. Oh, and it's the site of our 2011 NC. I love Texas.
3 of UConn's 4 national championships were won in Texas. We should love that place!

Reaction Score

Nothing wrong with creating high expectations for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom