Houston fans | The Boneyard

Houston fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gotta give them credit definitely filled 3 or 4 rows. I headed into their section a couple times. The first time to point the irony of them bitchong about cheap shots by Memphis when 2 of our best offensive players were knocked out of the game after two drives. The second time because we knew it'd be an easy route onto the field. Both times greeted with middle fingers and aggressive arrogance. Yeah the first time I was really asking for it but the second time I just really wanted to cheer my team on. A smart ass Houston fan in front of me says "so when was the last time UCONN was in the ummm uhhh uhhh umm playoffs" Oh man did this poor sap get an earfull. I go "first of all it was a bowl game its not called the playoffs. It was four years ago and it was a BCS Bowl sone thing CUSA teams know nothing about other were you talking about basketball when we won it all 2 years ago." Guy was like wow I was just wondering. Bullllllllllspit then ask Siri not me.

Reaction Score
Gotta give them credit definitely filled 3 or 4 rows. I headed into their section a couple times. The first time to point the irony of them bitchong about cheap shots by Memphis when 2 of our best offensive players were knocked out of the game after two drives. The second time because we knew it'd be an easy route onto the field. Both times greeted with middle fingers and aggressive arrogance. Yeah the first time I was really asking for it but the second time I just really wanted to cheer my team on. A smart ass Houston fan in front of me says "so when was the last time UCONN was in the ummm uhhh uhhh umm playoffs" Oh man did this poor sap get an earfull. I go "first of all it was a bowl game its not called the playoffs. It was four years ago and it was a BCS Bowl sone thing CUSA teams know nothing about other were you talking about basketball when we won it all 2 years ago." Guy was like wow I was just wondering. Bullllllllllspit then ask Siri not me.

Good job!
There were also others scattered on the other side, much more subdued though. I too was kind of impressed with how many I saw, but they were undefeated and headed for a potential very special season.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I've been to many SMU home games. Houston fans were never a problem. TCU and Texas Tech fans were much worse.

Reaction Score
We welcomed some Houston fans to our tailgate as they requested though the Boneyard. I am glad we did they were nice people and had a great time with them. They were very proud of the their local beer they were able to smuggle here and we shared with them the local brews we brought.

There was lots of football talk and we lamented about the conference we are stuck in.

Considering the outcome if this what we need to win I will welcome all opposing fans to our tailgate.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Let's face it, if Houston was anything less than undefeated heading into tonight, they only have player families in attendance.

Reaction Score
We welcomed some Houston fans to our tailgate as they requested though the Boneyard. I am glad we did they were nice people and had a great time with them. They were very proud of the their local beer they were able to smuggle here and we shared with them the local brews we brought.

There was lots of football talk and we lamented about the conference we are stuck in.

Considering the outcome if this what we need to win I will welcome all opposing fans to our tailgate.

Every time they said "UofH", I kept thinking Univ. of Hartford....even the school colors match. Great group of guys. Fun time.

Reaction Score
Let's face it, if Houston was anything less than undefeated heading into tonight, they only have player families in attendance.
The guys from Houston we hung out with had this trip planned at the start of the season. They do one long road trip per season.

Reaction Score

Glad they found your tailgate as they couldn't find mine. Would have enjoyed visiting with them.

Reaction Score
Did you really? What an Ah*le. Leave them alone, nobody wants to hear from some obnoxious, drunk fan during a game. Grow up.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I confess there is a place in my soul that delights in beating schools from Texas. They all think they're the when it comes to football. Well, here's a Husky thumb (do Huskies have thumbs?) in yer eye.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

What beers did they bring up from Texas?

Reaction Score
I confess there is a place in my soul that delights in beating schools from Texas. They all think they're the when it comes to football. Well, here's a Husky thumb (do Huskies have thumbs?) in yer eye.
Dewclaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek