Houston cans Levine | The Boneyard

Houston cans Levine

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I thought he was a bad coach. I don't have a "but". He inherited a strong program and lost random games all over the place to low major opponents. He just sucked, and apparently he was a real jerk too, burning through assistants. I imagine at some point we may play Houston. Or not. Who knows?

Reaction Score
Gotta give the Texas schools credit for aggressively pursuing success in both sports. Houston actually had a decent year after they switched QB's but not good enough apparently.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Chad Morris was hired by SMU for $2M/yr. Now I'm reading that Scott Frost may be the leading candidate for UH. This would be two really good offensive hires in our conference. Both of these teams will score in the 50s every game while we will be punting on 4th and 1 at midfield.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Chad Morris was hired by SMU for $2M/yr. Now I'm reading that Scott Frost may be the leading candidate for UH. This would be two really good offensive hires in our conference. Both of these teams will score in the 50s every game while we will be punting on 4th and 1 at midfield.

How about scoring a TD on fourth and short from midfield... and then the next opportunity.. punting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom