Hour Long Interview of Mel Thomas | The Boneyard

Hour Long Interview of Mel Thomas

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
For those of us who don't have an hour (or who aren't willing to spend an hour on a blank check), can you summarize the highlights?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ok.

She first discusses her recruitment echoing alot of other experiences. we have come to know

Straight shooter, no promises, can talk to Geno, makes you feel relaxed

CD runs the show. Lots of rules that may seem silly but they are the heart of the program and the familty atmosphere

She just loved practice. So hard but the comradery with her team matees was so strong

Mel writing a diary while injured that turned into her book draft. Showed it to Geno to get opinion and worried that Geno may not like it. No worries, Geno liked it and gave many valuable suggestions etc.

Strong Friendship with Meghan Colmo

Varied International Experiences.

Coaching at FGCU

Insight into Morgan Valley

Geno tactics on her as a freshman. When I say don't shoot, you are supposed to say beep him, I am going to shoot.

Reaction Score
For those of us who don't have an hour (or who aren't willing to spend an hour on a blank check), can you summarize the highlights?
She wrote "Heart of a Husky" a nice book, I loved it, She was a 3 point shooting guard and great teammate, --She was a Husky what more is needed???

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I finally listened to the video, and learned that Mel (during the pandemic) got married AND had a baby girl, who is now four months old. This was apparently recorded in 2021, and she was living in Naples, FL. If she is still living there now, I hope that she survived the hurricane OK.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Find the time. It is very good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom