OT - hornets @ nuggets tonight | The Boneyard

OT - hornets @ nuggets tonight

Reaction Score
When we lived in Chapel Hill my now wife got me tickets to a hornets game (they were actually still the bobcats to give you an idea this was a while ago) of my choice for my birthday. Few years went by and she never came through. Almost 2 years ago now we've since moved to Denver, but I was still going to hold her to my long overdue birthday present.

So finally she got me tickets to the nuggets vs hornets game tonight. Finally going to get to see kemba and Jeremy live, and finally going to get to rock my kemba uconn jersey to a game.

No real point to this...I'm just excited. And to top it off its restaurant week in denver so I'm getting some good steak beforehand

Reaction Score
Fun thing at the game. I was sitting about 4 rows from the floor next to the tunnel. Right above the tunnel was a small group of uconn fans (I was rocking my uconn kemba jersey). I couldn't get his attention during the game. After the game kemba was the last one on the court doing interviews and when he walked out the uconn group yelled out a uconn cheer and he looked up and got the biggest smile on his face. He jumped up and high fived all of them. Was awesome to see how excited he got seeing all the uconn shirts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom