Hoosiers Track meet | The Boneyard

Hoosiers Track meet

Reaction Score
Indiana averages 86 a game and plays a legit 10 man rotation. They look to run and if they dont have anything they go into a North Carolina secondary offense, where they shoot early in the shot clock hunting for 3's. Our defensive rotation in transition is about to be tested.

Just watched the FL St. Game, Sr. Green had the game of his life dropping 30 mostly from deep. We need to know where he is at all times.
Can we establish tempo? Get the freshman big man in foul trouble down low? Execute our half court and know when to push it?

The South Carolina tourney was fun but this will be the first time on the big stage. Jimmy V Game, 900 start, Dickie V, NYC, lots of distractions. We should know alot more about this team a week from now. Strangely I feel real good about our chances.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Would like to see how this team could do playing up tempo for a full 40.

Definitely would be some ugliness at first but this team has some greyhounds who can get after it.

Reaction Score
Indiana has yet to play a road game of any sort. Six of their eight wins are against mid-majors. Their SOS, per Sagarin is 323 versus a worst-possible 353. Their FSU win is bona-fide but is pretty much a one-off compared to anything else they've done to date. Ditto Green' performance. His 30 against FSU is the only game this year in which he has been the team's leading scorer.

Indiana plays at Wisconsin this Saturday. The Badgers are down this year but always a tough out on their home court. If Indiana wins that one, then we might begin to think of them as the real deal. Until and unless, I'll take the good guys.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
If Indiana beats Wisconsin, they should be ranked and that's what we want.

I also like that the coaching staff has 6 days to prepare for that game - expect it be a fun one.

Indiana has yet to play a road game of any sort. Six of their eight wins are against mid-majors. Their SOS, per Sagarin is 323 versus a worst-possible 353. Their FSU win is bona-fide but is pretty much a one-off compared to anything else they've done to date. Ditto Green' performance. His 30 against FSU is the only game this year in which he has been the team's leading scorer.

Indiana plays at Wisconsin this Saturday. The Badgers are down this year but always a tough out on their home court. If Indiana wins that one, then we might begin to think of them as the real deal. Until and unless, I'll take the good guys.

Reaction Score
Can't wait! MSG is going to be rocking. Agree that this is one of the bigger early season games we've had in a while.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I wish UConn played another game before the IU encounter
6 days is a long layoff and there are no real injuries to key players to benefit from the layoff
Would like them to play a game against another team to remain sharp and work on some kinks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom