Hoophall Reminder | The Boneyard

Hoophall Reminder

Reaction Score
Just a reminder that many of the players we discuss on the boneyard, will be playing this weekend in Springfield, (with the exceptions of Gaffney & Wahab). Precious, Kofi, Mitchell, Bouknight, Langford, …. Hoophall website has the schedule, but Sunday is loaded with 'our' guys. A few weeks ago I posted about an unranked player, Zane Meeks, who I think could be value added to UConn if Precious is really a 'next' per @Zion. 6'9 225 by my eye. An absolutely positively knockdown 3 pt shooter who doesn't mind banging in the paint, but is only an average athlete, who keeps up with and plays in context with, Brewster's racehorse team. He doesn't start and I have only seen him twice, but I would be interested in the boneyard's opinion from those that are at Hoophall for Brewster's game Sunday morning. He's not our answer at center, but he can play either the 4 or the 5 and be a great contributor stretching a defense without giving up strength on our own defensive end (a la Polley). After my previous post about him, other posters pointed out that he has offers only from low division 1 schools, but, I think the you tube clips posters attached supported my view. Watch him play and let me know how dumb I am. So far my impression is that he is better than a zillion top 75 to 200 players I have seen over the years. Not committed in 2019. I personally assume he went to Brewster to increase his visibility and get a better offer.

Reaction Score
Just a reminder that many of the players we discuss on the boneyard, will be playing this weekend in Springfield, (with the exceptions of Gaffney & Wahab). Precious, Kofi, Mitchell, Bouknight, Langford, …. Hoophall website has the schedule, but Sunday is loaded with 'our' guys. A few weeks ago I posted about an unranked player, Zane Meeks, who I think could be value added to UConn if Precious is really a 'next' per @Zion. 6'9 225 by my eye. An absolutely positively knockdown 3 pt shooter who doesn't mind banging in the paint, but is only an average athlete, who keeps up with and plays in context with, Brewster's racehorse team. He doesn't start and I have only seen him twice, but I would be interested in the boneyard's opinion from those that are at Hoophall for Brewster's game Sunday morning. He's not our answer at center, but he can play either the 4 or the 5 and be a great contributor stretching a defense without giving up strength on our own defensive end (a la Polley). After my previous post about him, other posters pointed out that he has offers only from low division 1 schools, but, I think the you tube clips posters attached supported my view. Watch him play and let me know how dumb I am. So far my impression is that he is better than a zillion top 75 to 200 players I have seen over the years. Not committed in 2019. I personally assume he went to Brewster to increase his visibility and get a better offer.

He’s a stretch 4 that can shoot the 3 ball. A very intelligent kid. From what I see he has vistited and/or received offers from Wisconsin & Nebraska (via Twitter), Columbia, UMBC, Dartmouth, and Belmont (via VC). Originally from Kansas transferred to the loaded Brewster Academy.

Reaction Score
I'm planning on going but now this potential winter snow storm is really aggravating. Really looking forward to seeing Bouknight play in person

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom