Hoophall awards | The Boneyard

Hoophall awards

Reaction Score
Thanks.

It says you can vote once per day, but doesn't say how long the voting goes on. Does anyone know?

I pinned it to my bookmarks bar.

Reaction Score
A few statistics on the 100 selected. Looking at the players by class, give some idea of recruiting:
A. 2 freshmen (Azzi and Sania Faegin)
B. 14 sophomores (Paige and Aaliyah, but also pairs from Louisville (Hailey Van Lith and Olivia Cochran) and Stanford (Cameron Brink and Francesca Belibi)
C. 26 Juniors--and none from UConn. Aubrey was on the watch list last year. clearly not our best recruiting class. But Tennessee with 3 (Horston, Key, Dye), Maryland with 2 (Owusu and Miller) and SC with 2 (Boston and Cooke)
D. 33 True seniors with Uconn at 3 (Olivia, Christyn and Dorka--with foreign payers I look at when they started college), Baylor with 2 (Egbo and NaLyssa) , Kentucky 2 (Howard and Mssengill), Michigan 2 (Dilk and Hilmon), Oklahoma 2 (Robertson and Williams).
E. Lots of "5th year" players who transferred, got hurt or used the Covid extra year. 25 in total. The oldest is Ali Patberg who was of the 2015 high school class. and this includes "our" Andra Espinoza Hunter.

I would say we win 3 of the four recruiting years.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Thanks.

It says you can vote once per day, but doesn't say how long the voting goes on. Does anyone know?

I pinned it to my bookmarks bar.
Voting goes on pretty much throughout the season, although they will pare down the lists at some point.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
done

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
What does “pin this thread” mean?
If you look at the thread listing on the BY, it is listed as the 1st thread and displayed now with the image of a small push pin. Essentially the people who run this forum have pinned this thread.

That means that this thread will remain as the first thread on the boneyard, regardless of how many other posts are made on any other threads, until such time as the moderators of this forum chose to “unpin” this thread.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
A few statistics on the 100 selected. Looking at the players by class, give some idea of recruiting:
A. 2 freshmen (Azzi and Sania Faegin)
B. 14 sophomores (Paige and Aaliyah, but also pairs from Louisville (Hailey Van Lith and Olivia Cochran) and Stanford (Cameron Brink and Francesca Belibi)
C. 26 Juniors--and none from UConn. Aubrey was on the watch list last year. clearly not our best recruiting class. But Tennessee with 3 (Horston, Key, Dye), Maryland with 2 (Owusu and Miller) and SC with 2 (Boston and Cooke)
D. 33 True seniors with Uconn at 3 (Olivia, Christyn and Dorka--with foreign payers I look at when they started college), Baylor with 2 (Egbo and NaLyssa) , Kentucky 2 (Howard and Mssengill), Michigan 2 (Dilk and Hilmon), Oklahoma 2 (Robertson and Williams).
E. Lots of "5th year" players who transferred, got hurt or used the Covid extra year. 25 in total. The oldest is Ali Patberg who was of the 2015 high school class. and this includes "our" Andra Espinoza Hunter.

I would say we win 3 of the four recruiting years.
Fran Belibi is a Junior, not a sophomore. Stanford has 4 reps-Lexie Hull, Haley Jone, Cameron Brink and Belibi.
SC has 5 reps-Destiny Henderson, Zia Cooke, Sania Feagin, Boston and Cardoso.
UConn has 6 as most may know. Bueckers, Williams, Fudd, Juhasz, Edwards, Nelson-Ododa.

Reaction Score
Fran Belibi is a Junior, not a sophomore. Stanford has 4 reps-Lexie Hull, Haley Jone, Cameron Brink and Belibi.
SC has 5 reps-Destiny Henderson, Zia Cooke, Sania Feagin, Boston and Cardoso.
UConn has 6 as most may know. Bueckers, Williams, Fudd, Juhasz, Edwards, Nelson-Ododa.
Thanks for catching my mistake on Belibi. I think it still holds that we "win" three out of four recruiting classes. But it means that Stanford has two juniors (Jones and Belibi), tied with SC and UMD and I would still say SC wins that year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom