Hoophall Awards | The Boneyard

Hoophall Awards

Reaction Score
Here is a summary of the Hoophall list of ten finalists for each of these awards:

Nancy Lieberman
Ann Meyers Drysdale
Cheryl Miller
Katrina McClain
Lisa Leslie

UCONN is the only college with four finalists: Crystal, Christyn, Megan, Olivia.

Baylor has three finalists: Te’a, Lauren, and Queen

Oregon has three finalists: Sabrina, Ruthy, and Satou

Texas has three finalists: Joyner, Charli, and Sug

Six other colleges have two each: Oregon State, UCLA, Texas A&M, Arizona, Iowa State, South Carolina

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
UCONN is the only college with four finalists: Crystal, Christyn, Megan, Olivia.

One of these is not the same as the others (hint, they wear orange)...:rolleyes:

A fair bit of underachieving going on there given the amount of talent.

Reaction Score

Well, you know Sabrina is going to win. I will mildly toot the horn for Sherrod at Colorado as a future contender. She makes Molly look like she’s operating in super slow mo. She needs to develop some patience, right now too much trying to drive to the basket through a forest of tall trees.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Well, you know Sabrina is going to win. I will mildly toot the horn for Sherrod at Colorado as a future contender. She makes Molly look like she’s operating in super slow mo. She needs to develop some patience, right now too much trying to drive to the basket through a forest of tall trees.

Sherrod is a poor shooter. I haven't been particularly impressed when I've seen her play. She's fast, but she needs to work on a change of pace instead of 100 mph all the time. I looked up her stats--awful! Shooting .341 overall and .259 behind the arc. That makes her a very inefficient player.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Here is a summary of the Hoophall list of ten finalists for each of these awards:

Nancy Lieberman
Ann Meyers Drysdale
Cheryl Miller
Katrina McClain
Lisa Leslie

Six other colleges have two each: Oregon State, UCLA, Texas A&M, Arizona, Iowa State, South Carolina

To be honest and realistic, I expect Sebrina Ionescu to take EVERY award she is nominated for. She had that kind of year!! She's set two career records that may never be equaled or surpassed. She's having the kind of year she passed up going to the WNBA for. She's looking down the barrel of winning a national championship, and the odds are good that she will.

Reaction Score

Stats for each finalist;

1583960950751.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104