Hoopfeed: Huskies dominate Holy Cross in Doty’s return, Mosqueda-Lewis’ debut | The Boneyard

Hoopfeed: Huskies dominate Holy Cross in Doty’s return, Mosqueda-Lewis’ debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.hoopfeed.com/content/201...y-cross-in-dotys-return-mosqueda-lewis-debut/

“It was exciting, it’s been a long time me waiting for this first game in my freshman year as a Uconn Huskie, and I’m proud of my team,” said Mosqueda-Lewis. “We looked pretty good out there, we had a couple of minutes here and there where it wasn’t as tight as it should be, but I’m proud of everybody. I’m not happy I didn’t shoot well, but it’s alright my team got the win.”

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
http://www.hoopfeed.com/content/201...y-cross-in-dotys-return-mosqueda-lewis-debut/

“It was exciting, it’s been a long time me waiting for this first game in my freshman year as a Uconn Huskie, and I’m proud of my team,” said Mosqueda-Lewis. “We looked pretty good out there, we had a couple of minutes here and there where it wasn’t as tight as it should be, but I’m proud of everybody. I’m not happy I didn’t shoot well, but it’s alright my team got the win.”

She clearly has yet to spend enough time around Geno. With time it will be: "It wasn't perfect, so we are dissappointed in that. There were a couple minutes of good play, and we have to tighten up the rest of our game. We have to play for 40 minutes. While we managed to get the win, it has to be better."

Reaction Score
As impressed as I was with how smooth her game is (despite the misses), I was even more impressed with her poise postgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020
Top Bottom