Homecoming Game Week - UConn v. Yale (10/16/21 @ Noon on CBSSN) | The Boneyard

Homecoming Game Week - UConn v. Yale (10/16/21 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
need blue parking pass - willing to pay and pick up anytime

Reaction Score
Weak tweeting from whatever media is covering the UConn/Yale Zoom call this week..

Reaction Score

-> As the Huskies (0-7) prepare for this latest matchup, Spanos is overseeing practice from behind a computer screen. So far it’s only been a minor inconvenience, as Spanos is still able to interact with his team during drills and meetings. “I can interrupt (practice),” Spanos said with a smile. “We have a speaker and all that, like an old-school speaker. They hear my voice. … I can speak freely.”

In that sense, it’s been business as usual for the Huskies. “Coach Spanos, he still finds ways to be around us virtually,” freshman wide receiver Keelan Marion said. “He’s still keeping the energy as he was when he was in-person. There’s no adjustment, he’s just on the screen. He’s keeping that same energy, keeping the guys motivated. Coach Spanos is a great guy.”

-> They may also be down junior cornerback Jeremy Lucien (concussion) and Van Demark. “We’re going to follow (Connecticut) Department of Health and CDC protocol,” Spanos said regarding the status of Van Demark, his starting left tackle. <-

Reaction Score

Alternate access link here <<

(This is the last paragraph that was omitted by Outline conversion: “Patrick Conte, senior tight end, is savoring the chance to play up a level. “It’s exciting for us on many levels,” he said, “an opportunity for us to showcase who we are as a team. A lot of us were recruiting by FBS schools and chose this path for a specific reason.”)

Reaction Score
Crossing my fingers, but for a vaccinated person, The odds of Spanos and all others testing negative between now and Saturday should be really really high.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom