Home OOC Schedule | The Boneyard

Home OOC Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UCONN has the worst home OOC sched ever. I hope the Villanova game is part of the season package. If not, I question why I even continue to buy the package. Never thought I would miss Marathon Oil.

Reaction Score
UConn has the worst home OOC sched ever. I hope the Villanova game is part of the season package. If not, I question why I even continue to buy the package. Never thought I would miss Marathon Oil.

Yeahhh...this is not the worst ever.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I understand you're coming from a ticket buying perspective but, man, anyone who wants to complain about the OOC schedule the athletic department put together this year is really grasping at straws.
I think the OP is just talking about Home games not the overall sched which is pretty good this year and will be a good test for our Huskies!

Reaction Score
I understand you're coming from a ticket buying perspective but, man, anyone who wants to complain about the OOC schedule the athletic department put together this year is really grasping at straws.
Life as a mid major. This is the best we can do.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I've had season tix for 6 years now. Painful but leaning towards not renewing. 3 seats for my family at gampel with the schedule we have is a lot to swallow. Especially when I look on stub hub and you can get the same tix for less than half the price for 90 percent of the games.

Reaction Score
I've had season tix for 6 years now. Painful but leaning towards not renewing. 3 seats for my family at gampel with the schedule we have is a lot to swallow. Especially when I look on stub hub and you can get the same tix for less than half the price for 90 percent of the games.
I hear you. I have had season tickets since the 80s. Only renewed out of loyalty. It's getting hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom