Holiday video | The Boneyard

Holiday video

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Have the UConn women made a holiday musical video this year? They're so much fun to watch.

Thanks Golden for reminding us. I loved those holiday videos. I did some digging and found a couple.
The only problem I have with them is that they're too short. Here's one for starters to whet everyone's appetite, but it's only 43 seconds long, enjoy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

Reaction Score
This is not a Christmas video, but it's one of my favorites. You'll remember this one from a couple of years ago. Caution, there are a lot of "hams" in this video. :D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks Golden for reminding us. I loved those holiday videos also. I did some digging and found a couple.
The only problem I have with them is that they're too short. Here's one for starters to whet everyone's appetite, but it's only 43 seconds long, enjoy. :)

I miss Gabby and Kia! They are so much fun!

Carnac

Reaction Score

It seems like only yesterday, but EVERYONE in this photo has moved on. :(
UConn was ranked #1 when this picture was taken (Dec 2014 - KML & Stokes were seniors), they're ranked #1 today. As players move through the program, the standard remains the same. ;)

Carnac

Reaction Score
I can't find the "Running Man Challenge" video the girls did 3 years ago. If anyone can find it, please post it. It was one of my all time favorites. We need some entertainment during this 10 day break in the schedule for the end of semester finals. :cool:

All of these videos and more can be found on "youtube". Just type in "UConn women's videos". This is also where all of the pre and post game pressers are found, along with the higlights and replays of all UConn women's games that are posted in the yard.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Wow these are great! Thanks for posting them!!!! :D

Hey everybody, lets keep 'em going. No UConn women's BB news forthcoming. Tis the season. :)

Carnac

Reaction Score
Scoop do you have the one that was shot in Gabby's house from last year?

??? I'll look for it. :cool: MJL243 posted it below. Thanks MJL. ;)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Thanks Golden for reminding us. I loved those holiday videos also. I did some digging and found a couple.

This actually the 2016 video, both Saniya and Natalie are in the video and they were not on the team in Dec 2017.

Carnac

Reaction Score
The UConn women's running man video begins at 1:22, it’s very short.

The UConn women's running man video begins at 1:22, it’s very short. Gabby was in to it, Morgan, not so much. :cool:

Carnac

Reaction Score
Here's the video from Gabby's house, my favorite (Notice who uploaded it.) ;) :

Thanks MJL. I tried, but I couldn’t find it. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom