HOF CHALLENGE GAMES | The Boneyard

HOF CHALLENGE GAMES

Reaction Score
Question, are all games associated with the HOF Challenge canceled? Will the sponsors attempt to replace UConn with another team?

Reaction Score
I would think it should be easy enough for uconn to reschedule a matchup with Quinnipiac. Even if they just post a live stream online and don’t secure a TV deal, I’m sure the players and fans would love to get one of these games back. Skip a day of practice and have one team ride a bus between Hamden and Storrs.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
To the Mississippi State fans: I'm so sorry that these games have had to be canceled. I was looking forward to watching your team play and, of course, to the potential UConn-MSU matchup. If there was some way under the sun to reschedule just that game, I sure hope it happens, though I know it's a very long shot.

I am rooting for MSU to continue to be a force in WBB.

Reaction Score
To the Mississippi State fans: I'm so sorry that these games have had to be canceled. I was looking forward to watching your team play and, of course, to the potential UConn-MSU matchup. If there was some way under the sun to reschedule just that game, I sure hope it happens, though I know it's a very long shot.

I am rooting for MSU to continue to be a force in WBB.
In tandem with with you, Plebe. It would have been a great yardstick to measure just where we are in terms of talent and balance. Have some roots in Mississippi I would also like to see them continue to be a force but it has always been a difficult task to recruit in "The Swamp".

Reaction Score
In tandem with with you, Plebe. It would have been a great yardstick to measure just where we are in terms of talent and balance. Have some roots in Mississippi I would also like to see them continue to be a force but it has always been a difficult task to recruit in "The Swamp".
I believe MSST future as WBB powerhouse is in the hands of the fans. WBB players are no different than any other athlete, they want to play in front of Big crowds. If the MSST fans continue to “Pack the Hump” MSST WBB will thrive. However, those fans expect competitive teams and it is up to our coaches to make sure MSST players are driven to win!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom