HOF Ceremony | The Boneyard

HOF Ceremony

Reaction Score
Huge for the program, should have his own HOF banner in Gampel, and have his own pre game ceremony. Btw did you all see what Don Nelson looks like today.

Looked like a homeless surfer. Must have really gotten tired of playing the role of a distinguished coach.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So who is the next UConn great to make the Hall?

So far we Calhoun, Ray, Auriemma, and Lobo. (Chris Dailey is WBB HOF, which is stunning as an assistant.) I'd say Taurasi and Bird are in, if they ever retire. How about Rip?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

So far we Calhoun, Ray, Auriemma, and Lobo. (Chris Dailey is WBB HOF, which is stunning as an assistant.) I'd say Taurasi and Bird are in, if they ever retire. How about Rip?
Among the men, hard to see any more at the moment. If she plays long enough, Breanna Stewart likely.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Among the men, hard to see any more at the moment. If she plays long enough, Breanna Stewart likely.
Yep , for sure, and Maya Moore, who is on pace to break some of the record Taurasi currently holds.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Yep , for sure, and Maya Moore, who is on pace to break some of the record Taurasi currently holds.
Duh. Maya Moore. Memory loss can be a terrible thing.

Reaction Score

Taurasi, Bird, and Maya Moore are all locks. Unfortunately Rip falls short, long ways off but if I had to guess Drummond will make the Hall when all is said and done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom