Hodgepodge on the day | The Boneyard

Hodgepodge on the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Very proud of the Orlando trip. Unforgettable & exciting. The team could have cracked several times. At home, I wasn't as strong. Friday took some time off my life. Keep believing.

Lord I miss the time, venue, & old Big East. How crazy would it have been if the 4OT game was today? CBS show near 7. Also, get rid of Chuck n Kenny. Love them, but for the NBA. Chuck picks Colorado, & I doubt he knows 2 players names on the team. You have plenty of strong college anylsts. Pick two others.

I wanted a longer time to revel in the weekend success, then wammo, your a 9 seed. Lots of interesting possibilities, lie ahead. They could really soar in their confidence levels, if the right matchups unfold.

Flashbacks of today. Thank you Ollie for keeping the guys fresh & focused. Thank you team for the first half. I felt good & confident. Thanks Gibbs, who I believe made the key bucket when the lead was all but gone. Thank you Omar, I have no idea who your calling, but I hope they keep answering. Drawing fouls off the bounce too. Loved it. Thank you Rodney for dogging the top scorers on D & giving them hell. We need you. Thank you Shonn, the step thru move today & your up/unders this year have been a thing of Beauty. Wish you were a junior.
Thank you Jalen for the Adam bomb & all your moxy. Thank you Daniel for dominating. The refs really ruined this game. It was a war of attrition & I thought we might not field a team. Brimah & the front court was solid all tournament.

Time to shock the world.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
CBS is taking a beating for their brackets show. They should. It was Turrible.

Reaction Score
CBS is taking a beating for their brackets show. They should. It was Turrible.
No need for it to be that long. It was painful watching them for that long.

And whose idea was it to have the NBA guys (Ernie, Chuck and Kenny) doing college basketball analysis for that long? Stupid idea. The guy at CBS who suggested that should be fired.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
CBS dragged out the brackets to keep everyone from flipping to ESPN. Which is what would have happened if they just flashed up the four regions.

They paid over a billion for the tourney and want some ratings numbers for their selection show beyond the first 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom