Hockey TV | The Boneyard

Hockey TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got an email from UConn telling me I could buy season tickets for $51, meaning tickets are $3/game. If tickets are 10% of Thor cost of basketball tickets, does that mean we can sell our hockey tv rights to SNY for 1/10 the price we got for men's hoops. If we're ever going to drum up interest in hockey we're not going to do it without TV. I'd imagine there is nothing on SNY all winter outside of Big East hoops

Reaction Score
Just got an email from UConn telling me I could buy season tickets for $51, meaning tickets are $3/game. If tickets are 10% of Thor cost of basketball tickets, does that mean we can sell our hockey tv rights to SNY for 1/10 the price we got for men's hoops. If we're ever going to drum up interest in hockey we're not going to do it without TV. I'd imagine there is nothing on SNY all winter outside of Big East hoops

They show Big East hoops seven days a week in season. Unless and until they actually get a CT only channel up and running, I don't see it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The TV rights can't be sold until they play a Hockey East schedule. Even at that level the rights fees are marginal, nevermind at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom