Hobbling Huskies Host | The Boneyard

Hobbling Huskies Host

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hey, don't look at me! Hobbling Huskies host Tulane

"Williams was riding a bike as the post players did drills but took the floor, with a slight limp, as the team worked on what it expects from the Green Wave Saturday.

"I practiced," Williams said. "I took a wrong step and heard a pop and had to be honest with myself. I take it day by day and we'll see how it feels tomorrow."

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"Williams was riding a bike as the post players did drills but took the floor, with a slight limp, as the team worked on what it expects from the Green Wave Saturday.
"I practiced," Williams said. "I took a wrong step and heard a pop and had to be honest with myself. I take it day by day and we'll see how it feels tomorrow."

At least Advil can help. Advil does nothing for teams like Memphis and Notre Dame.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I hope the players that need rest can get it. Let the others fight the fight this time.

Reaction Score

If she's injured why does she need to play in this game? This isn't Miss State.............I'd be very surprised if UConn can't easily beat Tulane without Gabby

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If she's injured why does she need to play in this game? This isn't Miss State...I'd be very surprised if UConn can't easily beat Tulane without Gabby

Last year no Kia = 3 point win. But for all we know Gabby may not play. Hearing something go "pop", something part of you, is rarely a good thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom