Hoard Updates | The Boneyard

Hoard Updates

Reaction Score
"Trying to implement such critical pieces back in, two really, really big players into what we’re doing, I think their mentality’s got to be in these first couple of games here, ‘How can I help this team play better?," Hurley said. "Keep it real simple, just give us good, solid, quality minutes on the court, not expect to be playing at their fullest potential, in terms of having all of their super powers on display (Friday night). It’s not realistic. They’ve both missed so much time.”

Alternate free access:

UConn men's basketball team could have Jordan Hawkins, Andre Jackson back on Friday​

Reaction Score
I really love the way the two freshman are so into the game and focused on learning. I'm so interested to follow their development. They're thrilled to be Huskies and love Uconn. They handle the hoard well too.
Now let's win some games.

Reaction Score

This might be a wicked hot take, but when Hurley retires Karaban will be the next coach. One way of saying Karaban is one of the most impressive basketball intellects as a freshman that I have come across.

Reaction Score
O.K. I have to do this. My mother was a high school English teacher so I'm blaming her.

The pack of writers that follow the Huskies is the Horde. Horde is a large group of people.

Hoard is a stock or store of money or valued objects (noun) or to amass valued objects and hide or store them away (verb).

There, I'll tell my mother I did her deed for the day. :)

Reaction Score
O.K. I have to do this. My mother was a high school English teacher so I'm blaming her.

The pack of writers that follow the Huskies is the Horde. Horde is a large group of people.

Hoard is a stock or store of money or valued objects (noun) or to amass valued objects and hide or store them away (verb).

So sorry for my fopaw. But seriously it is nice to see and hear young basketball players speak so well in an interview.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

And hear i was thinking it had this title because they had two cell they're bodies to get the information.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score

much appreciated, now if you could clear up compliment vs complement please :)

Reaction Score
much appreciated, now if you could clear up compliment vs complement please :)
I will see if my mother is available to explain the difference. :)

The one I still struggle with to this day is the difference between effect and affect. I think one is a verb and one is a noun but I still need to think about it every time I use one of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom