Hmmmm, looks like Dayton won the game with UCONN | The Boneyard

Hmmmm, looks like Dayton won the game with UCONN

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Worst performance I've ever seen from a Geno team. A disgrace. I'm switching my allegiance to the Dayton, what is it, Flyers? Right. Flyers. The Dayton Flyers. Isn't that a kind of chicken? My kind of team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Note that the Dayton highlights are 1:40 in length. I haven't seen the UConn highlights yet, but they are usually 4:00-6:00.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Worst performance I've ever seen from a Geno team. A disgrace. I'm switching my allegiance to the Dayton, what is it, Flyers? Right. Flyers. The Dayton Flyers. Isn't that a kind of chicken? My kind of team.
Not quite a chicken.

s-l300.jpg

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I think the chickens are called fryers. The Dayton Flyers are so named as a tribute to Wilbur and Orville who built their planes in Dayton. The other claim to fame in Dayton is the that it is home to the National Cash Register Co. Guess they could have been called the Ka Chings! It does have a ring to it!;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Now I'm so depressed I don't want to watch the replay. :rolleyes:
Well they did shut us out so...

(I haven't seen the game yet but in those clips Liv wasn't elevating at all. Is that just the sample or is that whole little toe thing impacting her game?)

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hey they needed to do a post game video so they took a flyer at it.

Reaction Score
I think the chickens are called fryers. The Dayton Flyers are so named as a tribute to Wilbur and Orville who built their planes in Dayton. The other claim to fame in Dayton is the that it is home to the National Cash Register Co. Guess they could have been called the Ka Chings! It does have a ring to it!;)
It has nothing to do with the Air Force Base near by? You know the one with little green men and space craft hidden in underground secret caves full of UFO?? I know for a FACT those green men exist--saw a few last evening.
'ss??

JordyG

Reaction Score
It has nothing to do with the Air Force Base near by? You know the one with little green men and space craft hidden in underground secret caves full of UFO?? I know for a FACT those green men exist--saw a few last evening.
'ss??
I know aliens exist, and you would too if you met my nephew. I know Jesus exists because he fixed my sink last week.

Reaction Score
I know aliens exist, and you would too if you met my nephew. I know Jesus exists because he fixed my sink last week.
Send Hey Zuse (Jesus) over. I put in new faucets in 2 sinks. A 20 minute job right? This is my 4th day on ONE.
I have a drip----wait------drip. I see the water but not where it's coming from. Oh well, turn off the water--what the heck we don't need to wash hands anyway. Even not working they look great, facade is important.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Send Hey Zuse (Jesus) over. I put in new faucets in 2 sinks. A 20 minute job right? This is my 4th day on ONE.
I have a drip----wait------drip. I see the water but not where it's coming from. Oh well, turn off the water--what the heck we don't need to wash hands anyway. Even not working they look great, facade is important.
(Hey Zeus)I'll send him over for supper. You supply the water/wine. Just don't make it your last.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom