Hmmmm I see way to play lots of minutes next season says , SP, CD | The Boneyard

Hmmmm I see way to play lots of minutes next season says , SP, CD

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Usually freshmen earn their minutes through defense. Still the same next season. However, if Azzi, Carol, and Saylor are paying attention to this season, they should conclude many minutes also could be had by perfecting their 3 point shot morning, noon, and night. Azzi has a leg up but more practice just might cement lots of minutes. Carol and Saylor are deep threats as well. Practice ladies, practice and punch you ticket to many minutes of playing time next season..

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I am guessing that most freshmen (and sophomores and even juniors) will find it to be a bit more difficult to make 3s in every college game that they play in. Same thing for 2s too....college is a whole different ballgame, especially with having the G(coach)OAT on the sideline. IMO.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
How does the college three point line compare with the high school three point line?

Reaction Score
How does the college three point line compare with the high school three point line?

High school 3 pt line is 19’ 9”
College women’s line is 20’ 9”
College men’s line is 22’ 1 3/4” (same as WNBA and international)

Geno was very much in favor of moving college women’s line back to the international distance, and thought the NCAA blew it by not doing so.

Reaction Score
Great points. Yeah if those young ladies are paying attention, shooting and making those shots is going to be an added bonus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom