Hit the Gym Boys... | The Boneyard

Hit the Gym Boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Regardless of tonight's outcome, it is clear that these guys need to live in the gym. Having natural physical talent helped these guys receive a bball scholarship, but to excel, they need to be self motivated and obsessed with improving their skills. That means living in the gym.

When your playing a team like OKST and they have a small, not athletic gaurd who is making our players look like amatuers, you would think that may lead to some self reflection. Jay said that kid is in the gym a minimum of 5 hours a day. That is what it takes to be great. I wish we had some of our guys, who have much more natural talent, with that kind of commitment.

I recall many stories of past players, Ben Gordon, Ray Allen, Kemba, RIP, etc., who spent countless hours in the gym at gampel in the middle of the night, working endlessly on their games. Who on this team is putting in that kind of work?

Until that changes, the results will continue to be avearage, at best. Let's hope these guys figure it soon.

Here is to hope...

Reaction Score
Bumping my own thread because I believe this team is searching for answers/blame, but all they need to do is look in the mirror, find some rage, hunger and obsession to improve themselves. KO can only lead these guys to water, he can't make them drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom