Historical Husky Height (Starting Lineup) | The Boneyard

Historical Husky Height (Starting Lineup)

Reaction Score
Assuming the starting lineup winds up being what many seem to project with Newton (6’5), Castle (6’6), Spencer (6’4), Karaban (6’8) and Clingan (7’2), that’s an average height >6’7 (closer to 6’7.5”).. was thinking it has to be near if not the very tallest starting group we’ve ever rolled out. Any others that Yarders can recall? Think 2006 would probably be right up there as well; 2009 guards probably too short..

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Spencer looks to have exaggerated his height, but that lineup is gonna be absurdly big. Should be a point of emphasis for Dan that nobody should out rebound that group, it’s just effort at that point.

Reaction Score
Spencer looks to have exaggerated his height, but that lineup is gonna be absurdly big. Should be a point of emphasis for Dan that nobody should out rebound that group, it’s just effort at that point.
Having only really seen 3 of the 5, I can say it isn’t the quickest group we’ve had. Sometimes you need to get to those rebounds.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Having only really seen 3 of the 5, I can say it isn’t the quickest group we’ve had. Sometimes you need to get to those rebounds.
No matter what, once AJ decided not to comeback, we were not going to be more athletic next year. But you make a good point. TN rebounded well so we know he will be plus for a guard, DC gets every rebound that he can get his hands on, AK continued to improve even right through the tourney. I think we will have to rely on some of the freshman for the majority of our athleticism. Which I think will help us because like last year when we went to the bench it was like two different teams. I look to Ball, Ross, Samson and Singare to give us that athleticism. It looks like Ball is going to be interesting. Great body for a freshman and a 6’10” wingspan for someone 6’3”. That should be fun to watch.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Assuming the starting lineup winds up being what many seem to project with Newton (6’5), Castle (6’6), Spencer (6’4), Karaban (6’8) and Clingan (7’2), that’s an average height >6’7 (closer to 6’7.5”).. was thinking it has to be near if not the very tallest starting group we’ve ever rolled out. Any others that Yarders can recall? Think 2006 would probably be right up there as well; 2009 guards probably too short..
There's no way to do this calculation until you convert everyone into Hilton Units.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom