Hilarious Boeheim quote on ACC | The Boneyard

Hilarious Boeheim quote on ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I think whether you're pro- or anti-ACC, or somewhere in between, this is pretty funny:

"It's not the same. The ACC is a very stable league, I think -- knock on wood, knock on some president's head. We hope it's stable. But who knows? Nothing's really stable. Things are going to be changing. I'll be fishing someplace and playing golf. But there's many changes yet to come, no question."

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...se-orange-laments-state-big-east-talks-future

Reaction Score
He is just telling the truth. Everyone is just waiting for the Maryland case to come to conclusion. Once B1G and SEC make their move, we will see how stable ACC really is.

Reaction Score
It is kind of funny, the ACC is probably the most unstable of the remaining BCS leagues (the most likely to be raided). The NCAA has no power over these things, and there is no commissioner of college sports. It's one big game of musical chairs. My guess is we end up in an ACC that will look alot like the old Big East when the dust settles.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
It is kind of funny, the ACC is probably the most unstable of the remaining BCS leagues (the most likely to be raided). The NCAA has no power over these things, and there is no commissioner of college sports. It's one big game of musical chairs. My guess is we end up in an ACC that will look alot like the old Big East when the dust settles.

I don't know. I still don't buy that the Big 12 is all that stable. I think the GOR will turn out to be as concrete as loose sand. Unless you're in the PAC-12, SEC, or the B1G you're only stable until the next time one of those three decide to expand.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I think Boeheim is confirming here that he is retiring before ever coaching in the ACC.

Reaction Score
I think Boeheim is confirming here that he is retiring before ever coaching in the ACC.
Well i remember back when this all started Tranghese said he didnt think Calhoun or Boeheim will coach a game in the ACC. Hes right about one so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom