Hilarious & annoying billboard at Yankee Stadium... | The Boneyard

Hilarious & annoying billboard at Yankee Stadium...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was watching the Rays-Yankees extra inning affair on YES last night. The outfield camera shows those scrolling scoreboards behind home plate. Periodically the one on the 3rd base side of home plate would advertize ACC.com & then change to B1G.com.

Reaction Score
I've seen these ads watching the Yankees this year. I also find it hilarious that they alternate between the conferences. I think these ads had the logos of all the schools, but I couldn't tell which conference had the Maryland logo, and of course, which one will have UConn's logo in the near future.

There is also an ad in left field which has Syracuse as New York's college team.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
There is also an ad in left field which has Syracuse as New York's college team.

My hope is that when we play Army there, somebody will hang a UCONN banner over it.

Reaction Score
Was watching the Rays-Yankees extra inning affair on YES last night. The outfield camera shows those scrolling scoreboards behind home plate. Periodically the one on the 3rd base side of home plate would advertize ACC.com & then change to B1G.com.

ACC.com does not bring you to the The ACC web site and B1G.com doe not bring you to the Big Ten web site. Not sure what you saw.

Reaction Score

They are there because the NY Yankees chose to sponsor the Pinstripe Bowl Game, and those are the two conferences that the Yankees are sponsoring in that bowl game. I thought that a sign with the Pinstripe Bowl logo rotated with the two conference logos. Perhaps not, but I thought it was supposed to.

Reaction Score
They are there because the NY Yankees chose to sponsor the Pinstripe Bowl Game, and those are the two conferences that the Yankees are sponsoring in that bowl game. I thought that a sign with the Pinstripe Bowl logo rotated with the two conference logos. Perhaps not, but I thought it was supposed to.

Yes, the ACC and Big Ten signage at Yankee Stadium are part of the Pinstripe Bowl deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom